What's new

Toshiba 1.5Ghz Laptop for $500 @ BB (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I'd post this in the bargains section but I am interested in purchasing it and wanted to get a consensus to see if it's a good one to buy or not. Here are the official specs:
Link
If you look on the last page of this weeks Best Buy flyer it's on the last page, $999 in store - $300 BB MIR - $200 Tosh MIR = $499 total. I just need this for casual internet browsing, homework and maybe even DVD watching on trips. The only concern I have is the 14.1" screen. Too small?
ps- If you want in on this deal too hurry to Best Buy because they may have only 10 per store.

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
I bought this laptop on Sunday...it was just too good of a deal to pass up. My girlfriend will be using it to her coursework on. I think it will be fine for regular pc stuff, but not ideal for gaming or watching movies. The problem with laptops with DVD drives is that they get extremely HOT...

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Grrrr, and I even looked through that add and missed it. :angry::angry::angry: Oh well mabey next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks