Toronto area projector dealer?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Roy Brooks, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Roy Brooks

Roy Brooks Agent

I'm looking for a dealer that would have some projectors on display. There is only one shop nearby and they only carry 1-$4000, 1-$6000 and 1-$12000 projector. I would like to be able to view some of the projectors in a theater setting. I would like to see the sanyo plv-z2 and maybe some benq units. Looking for a projector is confusing enough without having to buy my first one sight unseen.

Thanks

2. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Trutone Electronics (Mississauga) has also 3 or 4 on display at any given time.

Moved to Displays

3. Richard Rachlis

Richard Rachlis Auditioning

Apparently Giant Screen TV's on Cartright Ave. has the PLV-Z2 ready to demo.I still haven't found anyone with a Panasonic 500u to look at. I drove all the way out to TruTone in Mississauga to see one in action only to be told that they had sold the only 2 units they had and I couldn't see one in action. It is frustrating trying to find a dealer locally who thinks anything sub $7500+ is worth looking at.
    Richard Rachlis

4. joey mr

joey mr Stunt Coordinator

try here he is a good guy and he has the z2's in and his setup is a home setup so you will get a good idea of what you want http://www.complete-ht.ca/ have fun