What's new

Torn between quality player and megachanger capabilities (1 Viewer)

TomHansen

Agent
Hi all, I've owned the old Sony 200 Disk MegaChanger and am very happy with it so far. I currently have about 150 DVD's and no room to store all the cases, so I'm very happy with the decision to keep them all in a changer. However, now that I have a better TV to display them on, I'm looking for not only progressive scanning capabilities, but also the quality engineering and componentry that would come in the higher-end single disc players on the market.

What should I do? Should I just resign myself to putting all the DVD's back into their cases and getting a ton of shelves for them? We have a rather small house and not a lot of space to keep them, one of the reasons to get w/ the megachanger, plus I don't like having to handle the discs if at all possible.

Or, is there a real GOOD quality DVD player w/ progressive out that also has mega changer capabilites? I'm not looking for anything in the $200-$400 either, I want really quality components in this mega changer.

thanks for your help!

Tom Hansen

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
Kenwood Sovereign 403 DVD changer. I think it is the 5900 model. If It meets all of your qualifications. It is around $900-$1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks