tori in mch???

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sathyan, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Sathyan

Sathyan Second Unit

I just got Tori Amos' "Tales of a Librarian" and have been listening to the bonus DVD. There are three music videos and four live songs plus the menu loop in DD5.1. They sound just great.
    As she's an Atlantic artist, the MCH would be DVDA. Has one been released? Anyone heard anything

This is only my second Tori album after "Scarlet's Walk". What other albums do you suggest? (I really like the piano work.)

2. Clint B

Clint B Second Unit

I don't really know about the multichannel "platform" that Tori would have...but I do know I need to pick up "Tales..." to hear that DVD in multichannel and just to hear the new songs and remixes that are on the CD. By the way, Tori is no longer on Atlantic. "Tales..." was the album that fulfilled her contract with them (I believe). She is now on Epic, the same company who released "Scarlet's Walk." Personally, I think "Scarlet's Walk" is one of her best releases to date. Although I like all of Tori's albums, I would particularly recommend "Boys for Pele" and "Little Earthquakes."

3. CraigL

CraigL Screenwriter

No multichannel releases. Tori is VERY sensitive of her material being out there in various forms. She pulled the DVD release of her videos because atlantic was doing it without her permission. They've not gotten along for some time now. They also were going ahead with the greatest hits with or without her and of course, she got involved in it.

btw...since when is "multichannel" referred to as mch?

And fyi...you NEED to pick up Little Earthquakes. Listening to Scarlet's Walk first is like watching Jedi first. Start at the beginning.

4. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

I like all of Tori's releases.....definitely pick up the first three CDs- Little Earthquakes, Under The Pink and Boys For Pele. You might also want to look for the early B-sides from each of the above mentioned...although that might get expensive as I can attest to.