What's new

Tori Amos Box Set - Worth it??? (1 Viewer)

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Quick!

Buy has it for $39.95 with free shipping...good box set? We like Tori's older stuff and haven't done too much listening on the newer stuff.

Good engineering and SQ?

It won't be on sale for long.

Thanks!

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Guess I'll answer my own question...the wife said for $40 buy it...we saw it at the store the other day and were thinking it over.

Should be here in a week.

Harrison Shinn

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harrison Shinn
Yes! If you are a fan it is most definately worth it! The remastering of LITTLE EARTHQUAKES is terrific. Also the inclusion of previously unreleased tracks makes this a must have. My favourites among the previously unreleased tracks are TAKE ME WITH YOU, ZERO POINT and DOLPHIN SONG.

My only gripe with the set is that she should've included more B-Sides. Although I have practically all of them, I am missing a few things like her live version of I'M ON FIRE from the VH-1 Crossroads album. Also, some of her live material from her PLUGGED tour would've been nice.

Enjoy!

Harry

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
I'm not a big enough fan to make this purchase, but the packaging of this box set is amazing. I almost pulled the trigger for that alone. :D

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Little Earthquakes was a great album...I'm not a huge fan but for $40 there has to be some good stuff in there.

Tough to beat the deal so we went for it.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

That price looks to be gone - it's now $60 at Buy. I would've grabbed it for a friend at the $40 price...

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Just got it today. Its fantastic. I'm just getting through the first CD.

Its a great set for the money. I haven't heard any of her stuff in the past 10 years. The SQ is good and the production quality also seems great so far.

Well worth it if your a fan or looking for something different.

kamyiu

Stunt Coordinator
a buddy of mine bought it at...barnes and noble, i think...he said they had an exclusive bonus disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks