What's new

Top Video Game Vixens…thoughts? (1 Viewer)

jcpittoms

Auditioning
Real Name
John Pittoms
This month’s playboy has an article (well…pics too) of several upcoming video gaming girls…including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and a few others. Not sure where they got the images from (I haven’t seen any birthday suits in the games I play…but maybe there’s unlock codes out there?)

Anyways, this leads me to my question. Who do you think is the hottest video game chick, past, present, or future?

Looking to keep a tally, so short replies are good…but feel free to mention a few if you’re undecided.

~jcp~

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
No.

Just... No.

This is right down there with "who's the hottest comic book babe?"

They DO NOT EXIST! They don't even have a consistent look, due to them being drawn/rendered by different artists across different media!

No. No no no no no. No.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Lara Croft. Picked up the latest Tombraider installment and she looks great!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
For all practical purposes, Jessica Alba does not exist either, as I can't and won't ever interact with her in any shape way or fashion.

As a matter of fact, Lara Croft is more real in that respect than the Albas, Johanssen, and Knowles of this world... :P

--
H

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Yeah.... silly thread, everybody knows it's Ms. Pac-man!

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Jay

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
that chick that Golgo 13 get's down with in "golgo 13: Tha Mafat Consperacy" ?

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Uh huh. Come on, couldn't you be a bit more discrete in your spamming? At least change the words a little bit before registering and spamming eery forum you can?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This topic has merit, there are real actresses or models who sometimes appear in games, Josie Maran comes to mind.

For every strange thing that exists on this planet there is a group of people somewhere who have a fetish for it, i'm sure that back in the 80's there was probably a whole sect of people who found Q-Bert's snout hot lol. :D

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
The game Postal 2 had third-party hacks which made all the female characters appear partially or fully nude. That was fine until you asked yourself how the fully nude characters ever managed to hide their weapons. :)

Joe S.

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe

Yeah, I would second that. When you have total control over the physical universe (including gravity), the effects can be stunning ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks