What's new

Top to bottom centering (1 Viewer)

Kevin Beck

Stunt Coordinator
Ok guys,...I am sorry if I am repeating an old question, but I couldn't find a the thread that delt with my problem exactly. I have a Mitsubishi WS6519. What seems to be a problem to me, is the picture is not centered from top to bottom. I had a tech out to look at it today. He got into the setup menu, and basically tried a few things that didn't work, then put them back where they were. At that point, he called Mitsubishi, and explained the problem. They asked him a couple questions, then told him it was normal, and that the DVD's were just burned that way,.....I don't buy it. Right now, I don't have the time to set and study on how to correct the problem myself. I would like to know however, if this is something common and no big deal, or something that needs attention right away, as my dealer doesn't seem to want to lend much of a hand as well.
Thanks so much for any help,...>>>--->

Mike Hamilton

Stunt Coordinator
If you put in the AVIA disc, you should be able to easily determine if your image is vertically centered.

Many, if not all DVDs that are 2:35 and the like, will not be perfectly centered vertically. Yes, that is an issue at mastering.

There are easy adjustments in the service menu for vertical centering, so I would be cautious at letting this fellow back in your house.

Kevin Beck

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,..or anybody else that has been there. Where can I find the codes to enter into the service menus of this set? If this is in another thread, just let me know where it is, and I will dig it up. Otherwise, thanks in advance for the help,..I really need to take care of this, knowing it isn't a big deal to fix.
>>>--->

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks