Top Spin Singles Tournament

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Keith Frederick, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Keith Frederick

Keith Frederick Stunt Coordinator

Once again, I am sorry. But XSN DELETED the tournament for no reason. Sorry to frustrate you all. But I am happy to announce that I've started a Top Spin TOUR that starts next week, and you've all been invited. I have made this tour public, so please join ASAP to reserve your spot.

INVITEES
    H1ro, fighting fish, Mister Doodads, NPYYZ, ant1, Kfredericks, JTello, Nightwing, xPieter, WarEagle, OCGN Hiro, Thro, ElmoVT, JGDiablo, spubiga, MrBrett, Sonic Yogurt

http://www.XSNsports.com/TopSpin/JoinGroup/?tgid=1264
    LCVG TSPIN TOUR

2. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

I'm down. MrBrett.

Will you be hosting this on XSN, might be cool.

3. Keith Frederick

Great, I'll send you an invite. The tournament maxes out at 16. About half that have signed up from these an other forums.

4. Keith Frederick

Once again, I am sorry. But XSN DELETED the tournament for no reason. Sorry to frustrate you all. But I am happy to announce that I've started a Top Spin TOUR that starts next week, and you've all been invited. I have made this tour public, so please join ASAP to reserve your spot.

INVITEES
    H1ro, fighting fish, Mister Doodads, NPYYZ, ant1, Kfredericks, JTello, Nightwing, xPieter, WarEagle, OCGN Hiro, Thro, ElmoVT, JGDiablo, spubiga, MrBrett, Sonic Yogurt

http://www.XSNsports.com/TopSpin/JoinGroup/?tgid=1264
    LCVG TSPIN TOUR