What's new

Top Secret! on July 16! (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Holy shit! Better Off Dead..., Top Secret!, and Kids In The Hall: Brain Candy on the same day!??! I'm a happy man now. :)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Can't wait to hear another ZAZ commentary! Nice job Paramount! :emoji_thumbsup: Too bad Disney didn't see fit to put a commentary on Ruthless People.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Hmm, now that Paramount has announced their July titles already, I wonder when the big Star Trek II: SE is going to be announced. :confused:

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Yeah! This is great great news. I've been waiting for this one since Martin asked us to vote on titles we wanted from Paramount. Now then, I'm off to go skeet-surfin'.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
DVD Empire has all of Paramount's 7-16 catalog titles for $16. I just pre-ordered Better Off Dead..., Black Sheep, KITH: Brain Candy, and Top Secret for around $65. Very nice. :)

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Yay, it been a long time since I seem this. It will be great to see it again with commentary and deleted scenes(even so they are from the tv verison).

MattHR

Screenwriter
"I know a little German. He's sitting right over there."

"Is your daughter 18?"

"What phoney rubber dog poop?"

I can't wait to see the cover art Paramount comes up with.

They'll probably pull a Columbia/Tri-Star and use some retouched picture of Val Kilmer. Hopefully they'll stick with the classic original art of the cow in boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks