What's new

Too many TV sets can turn you into a couch potato. (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Um, I sit in a chair so how can I be a couch potato? So, if I throw something in while filling out paperwork for my business, or lining up orders does that count? I also watch a lot at bedtime.

Hiking leads to injuries when you are a born cluts.

Seriously though, I do like the outdoors and spend a lot of time out there in spite of the burning and biting and potential for injury, or I also will go to other places that are not outdoors but are also not my couch. But to get to the point of all of this, I also am one that simply replaced the amount of TV I was watching with the same amount of TV on DVD. Same amount viewed, just in a more pleasant manner like commercial free for example.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
um, what's the point of this thread?:confused: , this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that you post on a Tv on DVD forum, it just seems kind of random.

Back to topic though, I enjoy going outdoors and walking my dog as well as going to the beach. I live in FL so it is usually good weather and enjoyable outside albeit hot and humid though. I try to not collect a lot of TV shows because it can sneak up on you and there are often times to many sets to count and collect. I only collect the shows that I thoroughly enjoy and can't live without like The Shield, Nip/Tuck, and Rescue Me. The rest can be TiVoed on one of the daily reruns, this applies to shows like The Simpsons, KOTH, and most older shows.

I own about 80 DVD's and play videogames ( I only own about 6 of these though) but I'm not a couch potato, besides I sit on a chair.:D

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah I'm definately feeling that way and I'm a big enough guy that I don't need to get any bigger. Looking at my Burgeoning TV Collection I'm realizing I'm gonna need alot of TV Time to watch all these things. So a couple of things are changing. One I'm taking a good long hard look before I add anymore. Two
I've started converting my Unwatched Sets into PSP format. THat way if I'm out and about waiting for Car repairs or the like I can quickly watch some of my stuff on my PSP or PDA.

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
Hey, I was a couch potato long before this dvd thingy. :D
Anyone remember those things called rabbit ears!?
Shoot, I remember those round things called records too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks