Hello, I have a problem with my HK AVR-525 shutting off at loud volumes. It usually happens when there is an explosion in a movie or loud drums in music. Originally I thought it was overheating and it was shutting off to protect itself. However today, I decided to try a little experiment. The receiver was ice cold (been off all night) and I fired up Star Wars Episode 2. I turned the volume up to -15. In the begining when Senator Amidala's ship blows up my receiver shut off. It was still cold. So now I do not believe it is a heat related problem. However, I have my receiver, tv, dvd player, vcr, subwoofer, and cable box all plugged into the same cheap power strip. I am wondering if perhaps by using just one outlet for all my equipment, maybe it doesn't supply enough power to the receiver during really loud scenes for that split second and that causes it to turn off? Or would the house circuit breaker trip instead? Any advice/help would be apreciated.