What's new

Tony Hawk 3 Coming to XBox (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's just that I'm used to talking to other University students, but everyone I know is on either cable or DSL.
I think that's a large part of it - you're talking to tech savvy consumers. Some quick stats I pinched from a google search - as of July 2001, approx 5 million broadband connections in the USA vs 46 million dialup connections.

Kip

Stunt Coordinator
Umm...is this thread still about THPS3 for the XBox? ;) Has any THPS player tried playing THPS2X on the XBox. I have a real hard time with it because of the controller. It's not the size so much as it is the unusual button layout. I consistently miss the grind button because it isn't directly above crouch button. Also, it is more difficlult to rotate with the analog triggers. Anyone else have similar problems?
BTW: With its tiny D-pad, forget about it on the Gamcube. Why the heck they made it so small I'll never know. Really hurts an otherwise nicely designed controller.
Kip

Neil M

Stunt Coordinator
Kip, i agree. I think the X-box controller makes it difficult to play the game. Especially the button layout. I like the button layout on the gamecube. It makes THPS3 pretty easy in my opinion. As far as the D-pad is concerned, i like the analog controller better. It just takes some getting used to but once you play lots of games, the analog controller is just as easy to use as the D-pad. I know some people prefer the D-pad more but i don't think it takes away from it too much. If it really bothers you, you can try other controllers. Some have bigger D-pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks