What's new

Tonight Show with Tom Green (1 Viewer)

Van Patton

Second Unit
Is anybody watching this now??? It's hilarious!!! Tom Green was the main guest and he's taken about 7 shots of gin I think and is so mashed!! Him and Jay were doing a skit with Tom's dad and he just hangs up the phone! He also kept interupting the next guest, Rosario Dawson. Some people might not dig the guy but I think he's hilarious.

Don Black

Screenwriter
Personally, I think the guy is an ass. He'll be doing 1-800-COLLECT commercials in 2 years. He also left Drew Barrymore...

Trey Fletcher

Second Unit
Actually, he was shooting Jagermeister. My wife and I were laughing at Tom Green not with him. Jay seemed to be more agitated by his "performance" than anything else.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Tom Green was an ass last night. You could tell Leno was annoyed by him; he looked constantly at those people to the side of the stage and tried to keep the segment moving along.
If anyone was hilarious, I thought it was Kevin Smith two days ago. :laugh:
~T

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
While I seldom enjoy Tom Green's antics, I haven't enjoyed Jay Leno's alleged humor since about 1985. I stumbled across this last night, and got a kick out of Jay's frustration with Tom. Tom himself wasn't really funny, but the situation had me laughing.

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
The thing is though...you never know when Green is for real or when he's just putting on a show. How are you to know if he wasn't just drinking water and acting stupid? You never know with that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks