What's new

TOMORROW NEVER DIES Software Question (1 Viewer)

GerardoHP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerardo Paron
While trying to watch the TND DVD from the 007 Collection, I get the on-and-off image of a camera icon over the top of the frame indicating, I believe, that if I press the angle button on my remote, I'll be able to watch some special features.

Can anyone tell me how to turn the thing off?

Thanks in advance.

Mike_Skill

Stunt Coordinator
I beleive that has to be turned off from your player set-up menu. Toshiba's for example come with on-screen info active as a default.

MichaelG

Second Unit
I am pretty sure that you can disable this through the DVD menu (ie, the special features of the DVD itself). I don't really remember the actual sequesnce, but I have done it.

Go to special features and look for something that has to do with story boards (something like that), because the DVD can show some story board material during the scene that is currently on screen.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
This disc displays a 007 symbol onscreen when the 2nd angle is available; this is done via a subtitle track. The camera thing is put there by the player to show on any disc that has a multi-angle option; this can be turned off in the player's setup menu. Pushing "Display" might also be able to turn it off, as my player is set to not show this by default but can be turned on and off with the "Display" button just in case I ever wanted to have it on.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I too had the camera thing and tried all sorts of stuff to turn it off, (via the DVD menu). No luck. I will test my players menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks