What's new

Tomb raider reviews anyone! (1 Viewer)

Joe T

Auditioning
Hi any "Tomb Raider" reviews out there please post if you have seen one thanks......
------------------
JT

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
The Canadian DVD Users group :
http://www.canadiandvdgroup.com/
had one up almost two weeks ago. I just checked and it appears to have been taken down. I think Paramount won't allow reviews of thier DVDs more than two weeks before the release date, so that could be why.
Marc.
[Edited last by Marc Carra on October 31, 2001 at 03:41 PM]

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Chris Barrie makes his US big screen debut as the only shining light in this crapfest. Angelina Jolie's fake (not implanted, FAKE) boobs bounce around for 2 hours
The End
Jeff Kleist

I watched this yesterday and have to agree the film itself is not great. I was actually surprised by how slow it was for the first half, and the latter half doesn't fare much better.
However, the disc itself has superb audio. The film starts with low bass that shakes the house and then gets better from there, with agressive surround use throughout. I thought the picture was grainy but this may have been intentional, I did not see the movie at the cinema.
Haven't had chance to look at the extras yet, but there is a feature on Angelina's training programme which has got to be worth a look!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks