What's new

Tomb Raider: AoD to Come With Bonus DVD (1 Viewer)

John_CM

Auditioning
Just a heads up for those planning on purchasing this title.

From GamerFeeed.com :

EBgames.com is offering a special deal for those who preorder the next Tomb Raider game...

Although Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness has been delayed a few times, those who wait may now be rewarded--well, if you preorder from EBgames.com that is. With your preorder you will receive a collector's edition DVD that includes:

-Memorable Moments: A collection of the most memorable cinematic sequences from previous Tomb Raider Games.
-Trailer: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
-The Making of The Angel of Darkness

Extras:
-TV spots
-Featurette - The Hand of Fate
-Character profiles of Lara Croft and Kurtis Trent
-Interview with Lara Croft
-Photo Gallery: Lara Croft Models

Special exclusive coverage of Lara Croft from the only 24/7 TV Network devoted to video games - G4 TV 4 Gamers.

The game is scheduled to ship for the PS2 on April 15th.

James T

Screenwriter
I was looking forward to seeing what they changed from the previous games, but I forgot that it was PS2 only. Maybe my PC can handle it, even though in the previous games, I was way above the system requirements and still had it stutter.

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
I may be in the minority here, but I'm looking forward to this game. I enjoyed 1 and 2, hated 3 and never played 4. But, I'm hoping this is a return to the fun times of Tomb Raider!

The Dvd extra should be a nice addition.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking forward to it, but might not get it as soon as it comes out.

BTW, I wonder if it'll have any connections to the new movie (Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life) that comes out this summer.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Completely forgot Sony had tied this up as an exclusive again.

BTW, I wonder if it'll have any connections to the new movie (Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life) that comes out this summer.
Not that Core have mentioned.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I've always like this series & think that much of the hatred towards it (recently) is unjustified. Still, I don't have a PS2 so I won't be playing this one anytime soon.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I'm gonna give it a chance, but I'll be getting the PC version. I first played it on a PC, so I've always viewed it as a PC game ported to a console. Not to mention the better graphics. :) Hopefully I'll get around to picking up a VGA to component adapter by then.

-Dave

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I liked Tomb Raider 1 and 2, 3 sucked ass, and I enjoyed the 4th one on the Dreamcast.

...I still have my doubts about this one. My fingers are crossed that it's a good one but I just don't feel so confident. Guess time will tell...

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Tombraider II is what got me into gaming. I couldn't believe my eyes while playing it. 3 was a huge disapointment, 4 was better.

I sure hope this next generation of tombraider games doesnt fall short.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks