What's new

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness Hall of Seasons HELP! (1 Viewer)

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
I am in the room at the top of the Hall of Seasons in the chamber with the statues, coffin, and the blue light. As I approach any statue with the blue light, the light moves. Okay, so that's the challenge, eh?

Unfortunately, the spirit guardian keeps toasting my ass. I'm assuming that the shotgun and loads-o'-ammo are there for a reason, but no matter how often I shoot at the guardian (being incorporeal and all) I can't stop or destroy him nor does the blue light seem to come close to me.

I doubt it's any different than the PS/2 version; however, this is the PC version I'm referring to.

So ... SOMEONE must have gotten past it by now! :) Any suggestions before I go completely stir crazy?

DonaldB

Supporting Actor
You need to quickly pump several shots into the spirit to temporarily stun (he recovers quickly), then haul ass toward the blue light and grab the painting. It'll take several attempts but you'll get it.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Particularly since the blue light moves when I approach.

This is going to get frustrating. I can tell. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks