What's new

Tom files for divorce from Drew... (1 Viewer)

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
And they said it wouldn't last. waittaminnit... I guessed two years, boy was I wrong.
Link Removed

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Just emailed my phone number to the lovely Ms. Barrymore. Wish me luck! :D

Steve Owen

Second Unit
OK, let me get this straight. This guy...
freddygotfingered.jpg

... left this girl...
Link Removed
... and not the other way around?
Well color me surprised. Not that they're broken up, but who left who.
-Steve

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I was watching Access Hollywood and I was like, "Oh my God." Pretty odd, they seemed like a good disfunctional couple, now what is Tom Green going to do, he has ruined his last chance of getting back in the lime-light.
I just liked to add that I don't find Drew Barrymore attractive or mediocre. Her voice drives me crazy, has a ditzy tone and doesn't have that nice of a body. Brb, getting some pictures of Jenny Mcarthy. ;) No, just kidding.
-Bert

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Drew must have drank too much when she was young for her to marry that guy in the first place. Makes me wonder if its not just another one of Tom Green's little jokes.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Steve Owen: My reaction exactly!

If Drew in real life is anything like her characters on The Wedding Singer or Never been Kissed, no man in their right mind would give her up!!

But you guys know how people are in real life, she might actually be really hard to live with! OTOH, Tom Green may have lost more than just his left nut!

I just went out today as a matter of fact and picked up "Ever After", Lately I seem to have quite the Drew Barrymore fetish!

If I wasn't married, I would love to sing to her: " All I want to do is grow old with you".

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Remember that scene in E.T. when (little) Drew and ET met for the first time and they both SCREAMED? That's probably what happened when Tom and Drew "sobered up"!
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Drew....e-mail me. I am more than available just in case you need a shoulder to cry on. :p)

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Oh golly, are you telling me that a Hollywood couple's marriage didn't work out? I- am- ever- so- surprised.
It's probably impossible for that situation to ever work out. Besides the obvious temptations associated with that lifestyle, actors are usually way to self-involved for both of them to put in the right care and sacrifice into a marriage. A marriage could work with one celebrity (Stewart, Newman), but not two.
In any case, are there exceptions to this? Can anyone think of a celebrity couple that had a successful marriage? I know Zeta-Jones and Douglas are married, but it remains to be seen if it will work out. Same for Pitt and Aniston.
On a related note, Vince Neil recently split with his third wife. Gee, I wonder why the lead singer of Motley Crue can't be a good husband? :rolleyes

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Oh golly, are telling me that a Hollywood couple's marriage didn't work out? I- am- ever- so- surprised.
To paraphrase Steve Martin, from last year's Oscars, "It's so hard to maintain a marriage, when we have sex with so many people."

I'm actually a bit surprised by this. They had put so much time and effort into protecting their privacy about the whole thing, I figured they'd put at least as much effort into creating a good relationship.

But they both obviously have major "issues", which may also have something to do with this.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
so what you're saying is that I stil have a chance then huh?

WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

and she digs Canadian guys too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks