Tom could we get an Update On the SVS?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by aaron_dewitt, Apr 1, 2002.

1. aaron_dewitt

aaron_dewitt Agent

I dont' want to be a jerk or anything, i just cannot wait until the sub arrives. Our home theater has been with out bass for 3 weeks now. Could you tell us what was the last order number that you shipped everyday until all the preorders are out? If not thats cool, im just getting so excited. I cannot wait to compare the 20-39 to the old ps1000 subwoofer. I bet it will be a night and day difference.

And when i say with out bass i trully mean it, i am unfortunate and have 5 bose cubes hooked up to my denon 3802. The bose were purchased before i knew anything about hometheater. They will be replaced this year though!

But it is much better than when they were run through the lifestyle 12 system.

2. Jim_C

Jim_C Cinematographer

3. Norman Short

Norman Short Stunt Coordinator

I was just informed that the Plus drivers wont arrive til Friday, and it will definitely be next week before I get mine. The thread above gave dates for PCi shipments, but no idea when regular CS models are shipping.

It is tough waiting.