What's new

Tom Clancy Xbox Games (1 Viewer)

DaveSarcevic

Agent
Tom Clancy is one of my favorite authors, I have read practically all his novels, well at least his fiction.I have all the movies even the lame Ben Affleck one. Now that I got an Xbox, I'm addicted to his games. Splinter Cell was the first game I bought. 9 hours later I was still playing the game. I felt like a teenager, eyes bleary, drinking coffee, dying to use the toilet,(actually thinking of ways of taking a leak without having to get up,Depends, milk jug). This game is still my favorite. I can easily beat it, but it's fun going through the game in different ways. Pandora Tomorrow was ok. Rainbow 6 is excellent.
I just bought R6 Black Arrow, so far I really like it. If I wasn't so tired from work I would have stayed up all night. I want to go play the game now, but I think my family would want to be woken up by automatic weapons fire. Cant play it without Dolby Digital turned on.

Well now I'm online doing a little research on R6 BA, and I saw a preview for Splinter Cell Chaos Theory coming out later this year, saw some preview movies at:HTTP://PREVIEWS.TEAMXBOX.COM/XBOX/74...AOS-tHEORY/P1. Now I can't wait for this game to come out. SCCT looks like its be realy great. I like some of the new tricks that Sam uses. I love first person shooter games, (Killswitch was excellent).I dont want to overstress my simple mind.

Tom Clancy, you have a loyal fan here. Looking forward to his new books and fewer projects.

James T

Screenwriter
Ever since I've played Rainbow Six on the PC years ago, I've always meant to read that book. I was just scared by the length. But since I've been on this reading craze lately(about 9 books in the last 2 months), I think now might be a good time to pick it up. I guess it just took a Tom Clancy post to remind me;)

Leo_P

Second Unit
Be sure to check out Ghost Recon and GR:IT and the upcoming Ghost Recon 2.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Interesting, GR:2 will also be two different games depending on platform. The PS2 and GCN versions will be one game, while the X-box and PC versions will take place about five years later. Both versions will have the same basic elements, but the stories will be sequential, and I assume the missions will also be quite different.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks