What's new

Tom and Ron are the CS+ drivers still on time? (1 Viewer)

JerryIII

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering if the CS+ drivers are still expected today or if they won't be in until next week.

Thanks,

Jerry

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Jerry, we'll get 1 pallet on monday(about 30-40 drivers,and then the rest should be here on tuesday) We're going with 2 day shipping on them from the west coast to Ohio...so we're trying to get these in your hands as soon as possible :)
Your subwoofer should ship out late Monday afternoon...so I would guess a Wed/Thur delivery. The first 100 preorders should ship out by WED(maybe Tuesday)..and ALL preorders(I stopped counting a couple of weeks ago at 100) should ship out by Thursday at the latest.
No one at SVS is happy about missing our estimated shipping date by about a week...but I think we did ok considering some of the delays the other small industry guys are victim too right now.
TV

Troy_K

Stunt Coordinator
Tom and Ron,

Hitting your mark by as much as 1 month would be impressive. Even the big guys out there can't do that. And then extending the pre-order deadline to continue to show your customer loyalty...we'll that's a hat tipper if I ever heard of one. I'm sure not too many of us will be that dissapointed with our tiny delay. Better late, than wrong.

Troy

PatrickM

Screenwriter
We're going with 2 day shipping on them from the west coast to Ohio
Ouch! With 30-40 drivers that's not a light shipment for a two day service. Your UPS/Fedex rep must love you guys! :) You are definitely a customer oriented company to eat costs like that on an already well priced product.
Patrick

Jason Price

Second Unit
Thanks for the update, Tom. I know some of us were hoping for subs to start shipping today, but I think we can handle waiting until Monday. :)
Any idea how long the transit time is from your location to Minneapolis? I need to start planning my week around the new toy, hehe... :)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Going from standard truck frieght to 2 day cost us about double I think...not too bad...but when we're talking about 250 drivers to start...it does get in *ouch* territory.

Should be about 2 days to 550xx shipping UPS ground,

TV

Doug BW

Stunt Coordinator
I always read your web site to say that you'd start shipping the Plusses by the end of January. And you're going to do just that. So I don't think you're late at all. This is simply outstanding.

And like Troy_K said, you could have missed that deadline by several weeks, and 99% of the Plus customers would not have complained. (After all, we're not just any old customers, we're the "SVS of customers"!)

I would say that if you have all the pre-orders shipped by January 31, then you are definitely in "standing ovation" territory.

Doug

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
Thanks for the update Tom,

Hopefully I’m in that first shipment, but if not I would rather have a QUALITY product then one that was thrown together to meet a ship date.

I know you guys will make it worth the wait.

I appreciate the effort and I’m sure all of the other people that are anxiously awaiting the UPS guy do as well.

Another good thing is this is a REAL slow time for DVD releases and there’s plenty of football to watch instead of movies.

Shawn S

Troy_K

Stunt Coordinator
"Should be about 2 days to 550xx shipping UPS ground"

That would be great for me, too. I imagine Chicago is on the way to MPLS, so if you ship on Wed, then I may get mine in time to play with it on the weekend! Yippie!!

I feel sorry for the UPS guys. Next week will be a back breaker.

Troy

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
you can just have the UPS truck stop by TX on its way up to you and drop off my driver. i wont mind. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks