What's new

Tokyo Motor Show 2003 (1 Viewer)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Previously, I have posted some of this gentleman's photos of Hong Kong HT gear in the amp/receiver section. Well, he's attending the 2003 Tokyo Motor Show. So here are some photos of cars (and female auto show models :D)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
HEY.. Is that the Evo from Mark's Mitsubishi that the guy on Ebay won??:)

Brent

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Evo? I'm still waiting for Danny to post the pictures... I see no pictures of cars here.. ;) ;) ;)

BTW, if anybody has seen today's Wall Street Journal, there's an article there about the luxury car market in China with a picture of a bunch of Maseratis in a showroom....

Jay

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Jay, you don't see the pics? I can't see them either from work. But they were fine when I previewed the post at home.

But brentl saw the pics....

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Looks like the "Evo" is actually the WRC car itself. I'm looking forward to seeing Mitsu back in the WRC next season.

The McLaren/Mercedes thing is gorgeous. They had a prototype running around at the USGP a couple of years ago and it looked and sounded great even then.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Danny, all I see are cute female Autoshow models... nudge nudge wink wink, say no more?

:)

CharlesD, did you catch the WRC Cataluna, really good race, I missed almost most of the middle season and just caught the last couple events... Saw Martin's big tumble over the side and some really close tarmac racing...

Jay

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Catalunya was a good rally but the Tour de Corse the weekend before was even better with Solberg coming from way out of the points to finish (IIRC) third thanks to rain.

Rally GB is this weekend and it will be an exiting finish to the season with the Championship wide open (although Burns will not be competing after passing out while driving to the event).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks