What's new

Today's Sign of the Apocalypse... (1 Viewer)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
What got me was that yesterday there was a link on CNN's homepage that said "Osbourne family member dies" trying to imply that it was a human family member :rolleyes

Chris

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Other Signs of the Apocalypse:

1)Sharon Osborne is on the cover of Lady's Home Journal, looking like a society matron and holding a (recently deceased?) dog.

2) I'm posting in this thread. :b

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
What got me was that yesterday there was a link on CNN's homepage that said "Osbourne family member dies" trying to imply that it was a human family member
Even worse was how the article had a huge picture of Sharon Osbourne, which was surely put there to trick those who click on the story into believing it was she who died and not her dog. :thumbsdown:

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Dear News Media;

I took a crap today. After reading some of your more recent headlines im sure that you would be interested in this headline story.

Mike Lenthol

Second Unit
I'd much rather live in a place where the top news story is weather related, or about someone's dog - and not massive government corruption related. Gotta live in it once to really appreciate it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks