What's new

Today Only! Save 60% on BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THE COMPLETE SERIES Blu-ray or DVD (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
$120 doesn't seem that unusual a price for it. I mean it's a fine price, but it has been there before I think.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Low enough to grab me. *

*See "Do you ever buy BDs simply because you see a really great price?" thread.**

**Though, in fairness, it's a great show I would've eventually bought.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
It's in my cart. Though I have season 1 to 4 in DVD format, I'm halfway through S3. I was going to get 4.5. I guess I'll have to crack and go for the BD. It's nice it includes, if I read it right, Razor. And I have not seen The Plan.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Nelson Au

I was going to get 4.5. I guess I'll have to crack and go for the BD. It's nice it includes, if I read it right, Razor.

I don't have the DVD sets but I'm pretty sure that Razor is part of the S4.0 set.

EDIT: I think mis-read your post but if you're wondering if the Blu-ray set has Razor, it does.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hey Travis, yes, poor writing on my part.

I was wondering if Razor was included in the set. I was just saying that I nearly have the entire series now on DVD except S4.5. Seems crazy to re-buy the series! But I don't mind having a DVD copy for my non-BD system in other rooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks