1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Today is free pancake day at IHOP!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeAlletto, Feb 12, 2002.

1. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

http://www.ihop.com/pancakeday.htm
    Mmmm...free pancakes!
    National Pancake Day Information
    IHOP locations in the states of California, Washington, Texas, Florida, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Oklahoma, Arkansas, District of Columbia and the cities of Atlanta, Memphis and Richmond VA are scheduled to participate in a celebration for National Pancake Day on February 12.
    On this day you may visit any location from 7AM to 2PM and receive one free short stack of pancakes. No strings attached, no purchase required. All we ask is that you consider donating a portion of what you would have spent to the local charity that is being supported in each market.
    There is a limit of one short stack per customer, dine in only, and it is not valid with any other special, discount or offer.

2. MickeS

MickeS Producer

There's one right next door from here, but it's always packed, and I would really feel bad going there to get a table and get waited on just to get free pancakes.
    For those that would have gone there anyway it's nice though. [​IMG]
    /Mike

3. Anthony Moore

Anthony Moore Supporting Actor

i just went....great deal..
    My order came to $3.17 with bacon and milk (student discount also)!
    [​IMG]

4. Eve T

Eve T Supporting Actor

The Ihop we have here in town is so bad that they couldn't pay (me) to accept their food. Great deal for those who have Ihop restaurants with good food and service. I have yet to find one. [​IMG]

5. Scott Strang

Scott Strang Screenwriter

I've been to 2 IHOPs in Texas and both were good. I wish we had some in Monroe/West Monroe LA.

I figure hell has a better chance of freezing than we do of getting an IHOP.

6. McPaul

McPaul Screenwriter

Paul M
    We don't have an IHOP here but the ones I've been at in Vancouver were both terrible.

7. Shawn C

Shawn C Screenwriter

8. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

Where's Pancakes House?