What's new

Today I turned 27... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Another year, another birthday. I have now reached my late 20s, and it feels good. They say that every day above ground and breathing is a good one, and I couldn't agree more. I've read many people say that this decade sucks, and I'm of the mind that they're the ones who are making it suck. It's all in the attitude...Not the one that dictates that it doesn't matter if she cums, stays, lays or prays, whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'...I'm talking about the attitude that's personal. As recently as 3 years ago, I was in an emotional tailspin, but I've long since pulled out of it.

Working, writing and just living day to day is good enough for me...Life is what you make it may be a cliche, but as with many of those, it happens to be true, so go for it.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

And in 2 days, it will be Christmas Eve.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Happy birthday John! Keep on keepin' on.

Thank goodness you're not a rock star. 27 is a bad age to be a rock star: Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain all died at 27....the list goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks