What's new

To the Manor Born or Kepping Up Appearances? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Does anyone know if Warner is planing to release the BBC TV series' "To the Manor Born" starring Penelope Keith or "Kepping Up Appearances" starring Patricia Routledge on DVD? These are two of my favourite Britcoms and I would love to see them on DVD! Any info would be great! Also, can anymore seasons of "As Time Goes By" be expected soon?

Thanks,

Andy

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The Bucket residence, the Lady of the house speaking!
What?! No, this is not the Chinese take-away!

Keeping Up Appearances would be MINE, as well! I seem to recall that BBC was working on issuing DVD's of all their titles, but I'm not sure what the timetable is.

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
When this comes out I'll be sure and schedule a Candlelight Supper for my viewing party, with appropriate aperitifs.

Mind the bicyclist, Richard!

Neil White

Supporting Actor
As long as the postman removes his shoes before walking up my drive and putting the DVD in the mailbox :D
N

DonHearth

Grip
You are going to want to get a code-free DVD player.

The first 2 seasons of both KUP and ATGB are coming
out on DVD for region 2 in late September...

Greg Krewet

Premium
Supporter
I believe the first 3 seasons of As Time Goes By will be released in late Sept of this year.
Best
Greg

Quint van der Vaart

Second Unit
Keeping Up Appearances will officially be released on September 16th in the UK.
Within two weeks Universal , which distributes Keeping Up , will also be releasing Allo Allo season 1-2 on dvd.
That release has a 19th August date.

Greetz,

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
ATGB Series 4 was released in April, concurrently with the VHS set. WB/BBC is catching up with Series 1-3 being released on 9/17. Apparently future volumes of the series with arrive day and date with their VHS counterparts.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
For the most part this thread has been discussing R1 releases, but here is the tote board AFAIK:
R1: As Time Goes By - Complete Series 4 (OUT), As Time Goes By - Complete Series 1-3 (9/17), Are You Being Served? - Complete Series 1-5 (8/27)
R2: Keeping Up Appearances - Complete Series 1-2 (9/16), 'Allo, 'Allo - ? (8/19), As Time Goes By - Complete Series 1-2 (Late Sept)
I think that's everything! Now where did I put the custard tarts? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks