What's new

To Live and Die in LA some news (1 Viewer)

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
MGM is really doing a great job in getting their catalog out on DVD. Looking forward to seeing this DVD.

Will K

Screenwriter
Whoa, this is awesome news! I've been waiting on this one for a while. Hope that cool soundtrack is in 5.1.

HankM

Second Unit
I thought there was a post a while back stating that MGM did not have the rights to this. I would love to see that freeway chase in 2.35:1

Jodee

Screenwriter
Can't wait to see this film again. I saw it during its theatrical run in 1985. I was in 8th grade and my best friend's father took us. Weird. :)
I liked it at the tme, but I'd probably enjoy it even more now.
So when do you think this will come out? It sounds like it will be fairly soon if they already have a check disc. Of course, maybe Friedkin is going to record a commentary.
I'll be stoked if this comes this year. First UHF, now this!
Now if only MGM would hurry up and release Valley Girl...

CarlP

Agent
I remember reading an online forum with MGM hosting. It was stated that MGM was going to release this title. They aquired the rights.

I took notice because To Live and Die in LA is on my top ten most wanted on DVD list! A great film!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks