What's new

TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA fans... let MGM know what you want on your DVD (1 Viewer)

Joe_Mur

Auditioning
One of my favorite films. Thanks for starting the petition. I hope they do it right. I had the laserdisc. I wish I still had it just so I could watch this film and my original Star Wars trilogy. I have never seen it letterboxed. This has the greatest car chase in history, not Bullit. The chase in Bullit is alright at best and has been bettered (is that a word?) by T.L.A.D.I.LA and Ronin. I love this film and when I showed it to my girlfriend, she didn't like it, so I dumped. How could I be with someone who doesn't love this film.

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor
When I watched it again, I was really surprised by the outcome of the picture, and I totally agree with Billy showing us what he thinks of this character at the end!
------------------
British film-making blows away Hollywood.
Why? Verisimilitude!
Superman CINEMA
http://www.deceptions.net/superman

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Garry,
I was active in the previous thread, but had never seen the deleted scenes/alterate ending. I believe it was Charlie de Lauzirika (I always misspell his name-- forgive me Charlie) who mentioned seeing these. I interviewed William Friedkin for the late, lamented IGNMovies.com last year and he said that MGM was planning to put this out-- in 2001! Needless to say, schedules have been pushed back a bit (Friedkin had just then recorded the commentary for French Connection in August '01)

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
#32 signed (cue Wang Chung action/counterfeit music...)
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks