What's new

To HBO- Night of the Creeps DVD petition (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
HBO, Night of the Creeps is a film that is treasured by many horror fans, and a special edition DVD would be great! I would really like an SE over barebones. The film must also be in its original aspect ratio. I would buy it in an instant. If you love Night of the Creeps, vote to try and get a DVD!

Ken_Jones

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in! I've seen this movie and like it a lot, it's very underrated and deserves a Special Edition DVD...

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
This is another one of those TriStar titles released by HBO back when they were a partner in the company. As such, they no longer own the title. Therefore, if possible, redirect this thread to Columbia TriStar; they have the rights now.
Yes, I would especially like to see this released with all its alternate endings; there are at least two. The TV ending has a completely different (and rather amusing) denoument that works much better than the previous abrupt ending.
------------------
"As I looked back over my life, I realized that I enjoyed nothing--not art, not sex--more than going to the movies." -- Gore Vidal

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
The great Fred Dekker-- whatever happened to him? I have this on a battered VHS tape.
This was the first film from producer Chuck "Waterworld" Gordon - the brother of Joel Silver mentor Larry Gordon - and I'm sure he's contribute a story or two on a commentary track.
"Thrill me!"

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Well, I don't know how to change the thread title to say Tristar, but maybe one of the moderators will do it. Anyway, keep voting and I'm sure this film would have a better chance of a DVD release. Also, I agree that the DVD should contain ALL of the alternate endings.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
They could possibly set up the DVD to play a different alternate ending every time you watch the feature!

Jim Bivins

Stunt Coordinator
Another forgotten gem, I'll be purchasing this when it comes out...when is it coming?
biggrin.gif

Jim

Todd_G

Auditioning
This movie would be totally worth it, if you are going on classic HBO horror flicks you can't forget Return of the Living Dead, where the Zombies summond the police and meds so they could eat them CLASSIC!
------------------
Papa Todd
Crimefighter, Saskatchewan Hardcore Champion

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks