1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

To buy, or not to buy? Married.... on DVD.

Discussion in 'DVD' started by DeathStar1, May 6, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

These Single DVD releases have been calling to me every time I go to the store. I'm just itching to pick them up, but since there's no news on a third volume, I just have this feeling that box sets will soon be announced. Normally this happens as soon as I buy the stand alones..

Anyone hear anything about box sets recently?

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Sorry, I haven't heard anything yet.

You can bet your Bundy that if I had heard, I'd be posting it here and dancing around the room naked! [​IMG]

I got each of the Best-Of's on street date. I needed a fix... They were wonderful!

3. Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen Screenwriter

Resist Neil. Best-of's are evil. We must believe that CTHE will someday see the light and put out seasons.
    *Toilet flushes*
    Long live the Bundys!

4. William Waits

William Waits Stunt Coordinator

5. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Best-of's are no buy...period. [​IMG]

Counting blessings once again that I don't live next door to the Lamberts. *shudder*

j/k [​IMG]

6. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

I pre-ordered the first volume because it was a decent collection of episodes, and the included "lost episode" was the only episode of the series I had never seen, and I wanted to see what the big deal was. I didn't regret buying it but would LOVE season set releases.

As for the second release, I have been thinking about getting it since it was released but have held back because it's a rather poor set of episodes IMO, with just the Kelly becoming a weathergirl episode being the one I wanted. However, after reading the following at the alt.tv.mwc newsgroup over the weekend, I will NOT be buying the second volume, and recommend you pass as well, Neil.