To buy, or not to buy? Married.... on DVD.

Discussion in 'DVD' started by DeathStar1, May 6, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

These Single DVD releases have been calling to me every time I go to the store. I'm just itching to pick them up, but since there's no news on a third volume, I just have this feeling that box sets will soon be announced. Normally this happens as soon as I buy the stand alones..

Anyone hear anything about box sets recently?

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Sorry, I haven't heard anything yet.

You can bet your Bundy that if I had heard, I'd be posting it here and dancing around the room naked! [​IMG]

I got each of the Best-Of's on street date. I needed a fix... They were wonderful!

3. Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen Screenwriter

Resist Neil. Best-of's are evil. We must believe that CTHE will someday see the light and put out seasons.
    *Toilet flushes*
    Long live the Bundys!

4. William Waits

William Waits Stunt Coordinator

5. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Best-of's are no buy...period. [​IMG]

Counting blessings once again that I don't live next door to the Lamberts. *shudder*

j/k [​IMG]

6. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

I pre-ordered the first volume because it was a decent collection of episodes, and the included "lost episode" was the only episode of the series I had never seen, and I wanted to see what the big deal was. I didn't regret buying it but would LOVE season set releases.

As for the second release, I have been thinking about getting it since it was released but have held back because it's a rather poor set of episodes IMO, with just the Kelly becoming a weathergirl episode being the one I wanted. However, after reading the following at the alt.tv.mwc newsgroup over the weekend, I will NOT be buying the second volume, and recommend you pass as well, Neil.