What's new

To any SWAN Diva owners (1 Viewer)

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor
Hi all,

I just got my shipment in of the SWAN Diva 6.1 HT set (wow are these things gorgeous!).

Anyway, after physically seeing the rear speakers http://www.theaudioinsider.com/cgi-b...er/swr3bc.html I realized that they are pretty hefty in size.

I can easily mount one of them on a side wall. However, the opposing side is open and the only place to mount then is to a small beam in the cieling that acts as a divider between the home theater area and the pool table.

I would be interested to hear how people have mounted these rear speakers if they did not have a wall to use.

Andy

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Congrats on you speakers. There have been many good ideas some even with photos and step by step instructions posted at the forum over at av123.com they make the Rockets which look pretty much the same and their side speakers are the same size and mount the same way. Do a search there and you can find the info.... Good luck....

jephdood

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff
Give Jon Lane and the boys at TAI a call for some advice. He may ask you to send him a digital photo or two if the application is hard to describe, but he might have some good ideas for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks