What's new

To all Swan Diva owners and fans....... (1 Viewer)

Ryan Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
I might order speakers from Swan, but I'm not quite sure what to get. Since I live outside the US I'd have to pay around $600 for shipping. So I need to know which speakers in their line are the most bang for the buck? Are 4.1's fine already?

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
If you are going to be using a sub then I would go with the 4.1 package, if you are into two channel music with out a sub then I would go for the 6.1 package. Either wat you can't go wrong with the Divas.

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
Ryan,

Where do you live? I'm asking because if you live in the far east, AV123 has arranged for shipping directly from their factory before which apparently saves a lot in shipping.

PomingF

Second Unit
Ryan, I would also check to make sure those are the Diva SE series designed/spec'ed by AV123 for those (you've read so much on these forums) are only distributed by them but not other Swan dealers (except may be HiFi Buys?). Russ is correct, contact AV123 and they will answer all your questions (and then there's always Steve's Faq page) and probably arrange for direct shipping. Where do you live to cost $600 for shipping? Well, whatever you decide they better be worth it. :)
PF

PomingF

Second Unit
I think we pretty much got ours as some sort of package deals. The 6.1 alone may cost ~$1,300/pr.

PF

Ryan Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Ok I've been corresponding with someone from av123 and the shipping charges are indeed around $500 :frowning:

Russell W

Agent
Ryan,

The shipping cost are HUGE for the 4.1's to the Phillipines.

However, the 4.1's would easily be compared to speakers that sell for $1200 - $1500 on a dealer showroom floor. The 4.1's can be had for $599 today + shipping. This still represent a significant value when compared to many speakers.

Should their be any problem with the speakers this would usually only require a driver replacement that can be done by a novice. We would supply the driver replacements at no charge to you during the warranty period of 3 years. Of course, should your speakers be defective out of the box we will return ship and replace at NO CHARGE to you.

I hope this helps in your decision.

Russell Woolfolk

AV123.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks