What's new

to all studios, thank you. (1 Viewer)

Chris Demaree

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to take the time to say thank you. Almost every DVD that is released is anamorphic (where it's applicable), usually availible in it's original aspect ratio and frequently sports a DTS track. Classics, recent movie hits and even cheesy 80's comedy hits are very well done. I look forward to purchasing future titles, thank you.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
It's true, we tend to focus on the negative here and only rarely extend to the studios a thank-you for work well done. I have amassed nearly fifty percent of my real "want list" titles already, in a format only four years old. That's pretty decent, and includes a ton of old classic "catalog titles." (True, almost the entire second half of my want list is old black and white stuff that is owned by Warner, Universal, etc). I would say that, aside from the deplorable propensity of studios lately to release good movies in pan and scan, I am grateful to be able to own so many films in the fledgling format looking damn near as good as they did in theaters (sometimes better!)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
True, when you guys put out an anamorphic DVD the quality of these products is extremely excellent!

But please, the anamorphic are so much better, it is worth it so as much as you possibly can, please cut down on MAR or non-anamorphic output.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks