What's new

To All Studios re Sound Format Logos For DVD (1 Viewer)

Ed Vandeweerd

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Everyone
I Wonder if you the studios would consider including Dolby Digital Logos on all DVDs similar to what is already being done with Dts Logos? That would certainly be a Welcome addition for all audiophiles & Home Theatre Enthusiasts. Also Please bring back the CD Logo for DTS at least for DVD that Piano logo doesn't quite cut it in my oppinion. Do We know Where Demo Discs for these Logos can be obtained? I'd Love that. Any Ideas? Thanks For your Time.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Hey Ed I think you can get a dvd with the Dolby trailers on it from there web site and I believe that the DTS demo disc has the original disc trailer on it. You can get that disc on there site as well. I am supprised with the compition from dts that dolby has not placed Dolby Digital trailers before the movies to get there brand into peoples heads. Sometimes I wouldn't mind having the DD trailer and other times I can care less since I don't care for DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks