What's new

TNT-HD & Sirius (1 Viewer)

BrentG

Stunt Coordinator
Did anyone else notice that TNT is HD on Dish Net now. Don't know when they added it, just happen to see it when I turned my favorite channels list off.

Also they added a bunch of Sirius music channels that are great, much better then the CD channels they have. That was the only thing I missed about Direct TV, the music channels, not no more !!!!

Maybe this is old news, but I just caught it.

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
Tnt HD started on Friday(4 days ago). Hopefully, they will add more in the near future. I'm not sure if Sirius is temporary or what.

BrentG

Stunt Coordinator
Well they do list it in the 120 package on their web site now, Sirius that is, so I wouldn't think is would be temporary.

I see no mension of TNT-HD at all though

Don_Berg

Supporting Actor
TNT-HD is mostly just 4:3 SD upconverted material horribly stretched, its not true HD programming yet. Only the live basketball games are true HD programming for now.

BrentG

Stunt Coordinator
Ya, I just figure it is a good sighn that their may be more true HD content coming on TNT. Either way you can view it as 4:3 and it looks better then the normal TNT station, and 5.1 sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks