TNA Wrestling DVDs...

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Casey Trowbridg, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Wal-Mart to carry special TNA anthology set

Lets see, you get Victory Road, Turning Point, and Lockdown 3 awesome Pay Per View events, I know since I've seen them all, and you will be able to get it for under $30? That's a heck of a deal, and if you've put off watching TNA until now, this DVD set would be a good place to start.

2. Antonio_G

Antonio_G Stunt Coordinator

I'm glad and I can't wait for that to come out. When I heard that TNA is coming to SpikeTV I was even happier because they finally have a home on saturday with the Saturday Night Slam schedule...

3. Dean C

Dean C Second Unit

I am looking forward to seeing it on Spike tv. I have gone down to Universal Florida and also MGM studios where they had live TNA and also former XWF and WCW wrestling free.

As for the dvd's I'd love to grab that set. As not many Wrestling DVD's are sold in stores here.

I own the Wrestlemania Legacy DVD box set to Wrestlemania 15 then I have the rest only on VHS since I had to tape them when I ordered the PPV's.

4. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

As someone that owns Victory Road, and has seen the other 2, anyone that picks this up will not be disappointed. Just watch Elix Skipper at Turning Point for one of the most awesome moves, ever.