What's new

TNA Impact! (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Here's some news from the Dave...

--Jay Lethal and Homicide were scheduled to start today at the TNA tapings. Lethal was scheduled against Joe, so that's a squash loss for sure. Homicide
was to be in Konnan's new group, at least at some point.

I've not seen any RoH, but I've heard good things about Homicide and so will be looking forward to this.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
The first TNA match of 2006 is...

Americas Most Wanted Vs. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

The Main Event for Final Resolution is:
Sting and Christian vs. Jeff Jarrett and Monty Brown

Earl Hebner
debuted at the tapings as well.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
What's Hebner's role? I can't say that news really excites me. Did they just hire him to have somebody to shoot on Vince? He's recognizable to wrestling fans for sure, but Earl Hebner?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Actually PWInsider had this correction Its Dave and not Earl that was at the tapings. From what I read, he just came out and observed during a few matches, like he was a scout or something.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I only saw a little of it so far.

That segment with Christian and Santa rocked.

They've done a terrible job of teasing Sting.

~T

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
The rating was a 0.9 this week.

This is above average, and really good news seeing as how the show was airing on Christmas eve.

Brian Little

Stunt Coordinator
Indeed. Tonight's double show should be interesting in both storyline development, wrestling, and even more so in terms of what the ratings will end up. I am excited to see the match that will be on the "first match of 2006" edition, that should be very interesting. :)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Another A+ show from TNA tonight. It was nice seeing A.J. Styles and Christian twice. I was wondering why A.J. was lacking with the high spots in the first match, but at the end when they announced a tag match, it all made sense. A really well done match - classic.

Ryan

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the UFC special was cool. Friggin' Ice Man is da man!

Anyone have any idea if Sting will have his "The Crow" look or if he'll go back to his short/crew cut hairstyle?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

I hope its neither actually, Sting could use a new look.

The ratings were strong on New Year's Eve. 0.8 for the early show and 0.7 for the midnight show. That's tremendous given that the early show went up against football on a night where people usually go out, and given all the other stuff on at midnight 0.7 has to be good as well, actually another good sign is that the early show was not at the usual start time.

Watch this week, the 6 man tag is said to be the best match ever on Impact.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
They've been suggesting that he'll have the Crow look. I'd like to see him with the Crow hair and attire, except the face paint and scorpion logos are mixed colors.

~T

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Just added:

Final Resolution 2005
Against All Odds 2005
Destination X 2005
and The Christopher Daniels DVD to my collection.

Next up will be Hard Justice, Slammiversary and No Surrender in the 3-pack available on TNAWRESTLING.com

Can't wait for tonight's Impact.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
It's the first time I noticed it, "HAIL SABIN!" heh, gotta love it.

I really enjoyed tonights episode - some really nice matches and interviews, with the highlight being the 6-man tag and then "The Truth's" match next.

Ryan

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I don't know what the purpose of the Ron Killings Vs. Bobby Roode match was.

The Sting segment was heavily edited and that's a good thing.

Brian Little

Stunt Coordinator
I thought the Christopher Daniels DVD wasn't due out until Tuesday? If its out now then my dreams of having it a few days soon might come true. :D

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

More than a few stores have been reported as having it out already. This would include the one from which I purchased it. Forum rules don't allow me to say which one I know for sure broke street.

Its only a 1-disc DVD which was kind of a surprise as most of the TNA DVDs I have are 2 discs, only the Daniels one and the Ultimate X Collection are one discs, of the ones that I own.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks