TMNT S2 Cover on box?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Josh_HI, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

I haven't gone looking for TMNT S2 yet but I was wondering for those of you who bought it does it have a cardboard slip cover over the actual box? I know that when I bought my S1 at Hastings it had a shiny slip on top of the S1 box but I later saw S1 at walmart and they weren't coming with that slip thing.[​IMG] So if it is available with the slip I'd like to get it with that. Thanks[​IMG]

2. Beast

Beast Second Unit

Nope. No slipcover for Season 2. It was probably a unnecessay expense to the company putting the series out. Note that usually only the first few runs of sets will have the slipcovers. That's probably why you saw S1 at Wal-Mart without the slip cover. It's a much later batch. [​IMG]

3. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

So NONE of the S2 covers have the slips, not even the first runs?

I hate when companies are inconsistent with their packaging.

I guess I could go ahead and order this online than, since ity hasn't reached any local retailers yet and I was only going to buy it in store to assure I got a flawless cover.

[​IMG]

How cheap can this company be with these releases, they're hardly putting any effort into them at all... Thank god we have the cartoons available at least!