What's new

TJ Hooker coming to DVD!!! (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Thats great news if true!!

I have been watching it on A&E since they put it on about 2 weeks ago @ 4am via dvr recordings. The show is still alot of fun after all these years. Hmm I dunno whether to stop watching it now and just wait for the set or not.

Well thanks for the heads up :)

p.s. Now where is CHiPs!!

Yeah, I've been watching it on A&E too.

I really hope the DVDs are the fully uncut versions, though. The cuts made for syndication are pretty obvious, and I'd hate to not have the episodes fully intact on DVD.

These days you just never know what a studio will do. The 21 Jump Street DVDs have all of the music replaced AND are edited!!!! :angry:

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Lets put it this way,
if it get's released...I'LL BUY IT!!!

I also have been taping it on A&E, but DVD is just plain better!!
Thanks for the heads up!!

:D

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
Strangely, Seasons 1 and 2 would be the only ones I'd want to buy since after they changed the theme music I ended up losing interest in the show.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Can anyone verify that this release is for real?
Also, I'm assuming that it's Sony doing the release??

Well here's a little blurb posted on the TJ Hooker site that I missed:

I was skeptical too, but the guys running this site are legit. They've had a letter writing campaign going for 2 or 3 years now to get the show on DVD, and have been in contact with Sony.

I very much believe this information to be true, but maybe TVshowsondvd.com could contact Sony to verify it.

Joe*R

Stunt Coordinator
I enjoyed watching T.J. Hooker and hope that season sets do indeed come out. I'll be sure to pick it up.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
How do we get it across to Sony that we want SEASON SETS!!
I can just see this turning into another Incredible Hulk mess with the mixed episodes..

Maybe someone, somewhere out there can pass this message to Sony, before they get too involved with only doing a "best of" set....(wink, wink, Dave!!)
The wide fanbase of this show wants complete season sets
;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I more thoroughly answered your question here, Dan, in a new thread where we can talk about current studio attitudes toward best-ofs. Without going off-topic from TJ Hooker. But yeah, TJ should be a season set.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
They most likely would combine season 1 and 2 together for the first release atleast thats what i took from the article. S1 is only 5 episodes while S2 is 22. Hopefully this will be the case anyways.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Thought I'd bump this one up again. Has anyone heard anything concrete from the Studio as to the release date or content??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks