What's new

TiVo HMO Rebate (1 Viewer)

Pamela

Supporting Actor
From TiVo:
Between now and July 31, 2003, take advantage of a limited-time offer to buy the Home Media Option premium feature package for just $59*. That's a $40 savings off the regular one-time fee of $99

Read about it here.

I'm going to finally take the plunge.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
I just shelled out the $99 for this tonight when I activated my first box. Does this mean I should be seeing a $40 credit to my credit card?

Pamela

Supporting Actor
Unfortunately, there was a caveat: You had to have it hooked up to broadband before July 7. I didn't find that out till later.

So, it sounds like your not eligible. You can always call customer service. Some of the folks over at tivovommunity.com did that and sweet talked their way into the deal. The folks from TiVo who are on that board have hinted that more HMO goodies are on the way. Interested to see what they are.

I think my favorite part of HMO is streaming Internet radio through my system. I have radioparadise on all of the time, now! My only grumble is the inability to stream AAC, since 95% of my stuff is in that format. They are working on it, but who knows when it will happen.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Since I haven't taken the time to re-rip my CD's to AAC, I spent a good portion of the day playing my iTunes Library via the HMO while working around the house. The only "bad" part...I need to get a legitimate sound system now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks