Title Delays ?

Roger Mathus

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Mathus
Is SPEED delayed? My order with Amazon did not ship and I have not seen reviews posted. Same with LAYER CAKE. What is status of these two titles scheduled for Nov 14.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
Amazon is showing that Speed is shipping soon for me and have shipped out all the other titles I ordered that are released tomorrow including the collectors edition of Forbidden Planet. So I'm actually kind of happy. I have so many discs I haven't watched yet that I worry more about pricing than I do on-time shipments which is why "Speed" is the only Fox title I've bought. I won't buy any fringe titles from them or Disney until they get their pricing structure more in line with their competitors.

Crawdaddy

Dave Moritz

Premium
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I gust got home from buying movies at Fry's Electronics and while I don't remember seeing Speed on Blu-ray. I did physically come across Forbiden Planet on HD-DVD. I will most likely buy both titles for my library sometime in the next few month.

And a huge
to Fox Studios for there Blu-ray releases including DTS-HD. And for putting the information on how many layers the disc has and what video codex was used as well.

dkny75

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Danny
I believe Layer Cake was delayed by Sony. I don't know if they set a new release date or not.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gullfo