What's new

Titanic Laserdisc ( DTS ) (1 Viewer)

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Does anyone have this for sale? My friend and I have been trying to find one all over the internet for a year now.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
For one thing, there are not many out there, thus your poor luck. Your best bet, unless someone pipes up here, is Ebay, but you'll have to pay a pretty good price there, unless you can slop into one on a cheap "Buy It Now" - better get there before me.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Goddamnit !!!!
This really bites. My dad doesnt trust Ebay and honestly, I dont really either. UGH.
Paramount can blow me because they dont make DTS dvds. Im sure everyone here on this board wants a new Anamorphic version of titanic on dvd. And a very large chunk would like DTS as well.
Paramount, get off your lazy ass and make a new Titanic SE. The public wants it NOW !!!!!!!!!!

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Scott: I've been using Ebay for about a year now and have found it to be, at least in laser discs, highly reliable. I, too, was skeptical for quite a while but eventually gave in. In over 300 sales and purchases of LDs, only two people have failed to pay (one was for a dvd, actually) and no one has failed to deliver. Most do describe their LDs pretty accurately; the few problems I've had, the seller has, to a man, stood behind their sales. This certainly isn't to say that problems are nonexistent, but they are surprisingly rare in my experience.
So, if you want it bad enough, try it.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks