What's new

"Tiny Mighty" strikes again (1 Viewer)

I had just finished watching The 5th Element and realized that when I had no sound playing there was a slight crackle coming from the sub. Almost sounded like listening to the ocean in a shell (so to speak). I immediatley get the cold sweats and turn as white as a ghost. After gaining my composure and started thinking logically, I discovered that the little fella had loosened my sub connection to my receiver.

Just another very happy DLS owner! Thought I would share.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
It's amazing how when your equipment acts up, you panic.

My personal experience includes:

- Freaking when my new DefTech towers produced different volume levels. (The side fire woofer in one reflected a lot of sound)

- Panic when my new, last-on-the-shelf Yamaha DSP-A1 refused to respond to the remote. (just because it was out of the box does not mean they put batteries in the remote.)

Ron_L

Second Unit
Well when you sink that kind of coin into your setup, it's really easy to freak out....try having one of your towers crash into your RPTV and see how loud you can swear. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks