'Tin Men' To Finally Arrive on DVD!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Blake Heinzeroth, Jan 10, 2002.

1. Blake Heinzeroth

According to DVDfile, 'Tin Men' will be released by Buena Vista on 04/02! I've always liked this film, and have been awaiting it's announcement on DVD. A thread was started a few months back regarding the movie, and there seemed to be quite a few other people looking forward to it's release as well. The wait is over!

2. Paul_D

Paul_D Cinematographer

Anyone have this disk? I just caught it on TV, and I'd love to own this movie. Laughed my ass off! [​IMG]

3. Mike_Stuewe

Mike_Stuewe Stunt Coordinator

I didn't know this was out on DVD. Oh how I laughed when I first saw this movie. We watched it in my Senior Year of High School Business Class. I guess it sort of had to do with business, but I think my teacher just wanted a few days off (which is why we also watched (Roger and Me, Boiler Room, Wall Street, Dirty Work, Office Space, and the Tables Ladders and Chairs 2 match from Wrestlemania 2000. What an awesome class. I learned so much.

But anyways back on topic, I too would like to know if anyone has this disc, what type of quality it has as far the video and audio go. Thanks in advance.

4. Jim Spencer

Jim Spencer Stunt Coordinator

5. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Great news. One of my favorite Levinson flicks!
    Dreyfus, DeVito, Hershey, Levinson! [​IMG]

6. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

I have it although I have only briefly viewed it. Looks, sound satisfactory.

For reasons unknown, Best Buy has never stocked this title, along with Ruthless People, at any Best Buy location that I've visited (I make it a point to look) although I can find it everywhere else.