TimeWarner HDTV "InDemand" question

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Chris, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Ok, so, TimeWarner gave me the hook up with their "In Demand" HDTV networks.. now, these aren't actually "In Demand" you can't choose any of the programming.. and a lot of the programming strikes me as odd... (example: Hogan's Heros is just finishing, and next is Andy Richter Controls the Universe) most of these don't strike me as anything that ever initially aired in HDTV..

Does anyone else have this service, and any comments about what the deal is? [​IMG]

2. Aaron Cooke

Aaron Cooke Second Unit

No idea. I also just started getting these through Time Warner but the only thing I've really watch so far was ultimate fighting championship 45. I see they're showing Gleaming the Cube in HD though! If any movie ever needed to be seen in HD to truly appreciate it then that movie must surely be Gleaming the Cube. [​IMG]

3. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    just because it didnt air origionally in hd doesnt mean it wasnt filmed that way.
    so i dont understand that part of your question. or was that a question?
    horeos was probaby remastered for hd, it and andy richter air on on HDNET.
    richter was on foxes faux widescreen when it aired on fox.

4. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Yeah, I guess my question was: strange content.. Ie, things like "Charlies Angels" (original series) and "Twilight Zone"

I guess if they were originally done in film.. they did -look- very nice at 1080i, so I take it they did something, I just haven't figured out this network yet.. ie, is it just a promo thing, or what's the deal? I say this because right now I have InHD1/inHD2 from TimeWarner for free, but starting next month, it's $6/month.