What's new

Time for the annual pumpkin icon? (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Oh, yes....thanks for reminding us!

I'll have Parker put it up.

..and Turkey Knapp is next month, eh?

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
[rant]Aaargh![/rant] Just saw pumpkinhead at top, scared the life outta me, is it me or does it look a bit more monstrous than past incarnations?:eek:
:alien:

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
*shudders at the thought of Turkey Knapp* By the way, was there a Christmas verison or did the Grinch steal it again?

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Oh, what serenity a beautiful fall morning can bring, as the rising sun burns off the morning mist clinging to the cool, green turf. This morning I settled in early at my desk, checking email and preparing for the day. Included in my morning routine, is my usual quick-click over to the ‘ole HTF ... just to see what’s brewing.

Without warning, the morning peace was shattered as that hideous and terrifying pumpkin-beast jumped from the depths of my monitor. Every muscle in my body tensed in unison as a quart of adrenaline was instantly released into my bloodstream. Hot coffee went vertical, then rained down upon me in the aftermath. Damn you pumpkin-logo-creature, damn you to hell!

On the other hand, Turkey-Knapp makes me giggle.

A year ago, I offered Mike an HTT version of Turkey-Knapp. He politely declined, saying that Turkey-Knapp had its place for all eternity at HTF. ... such a gentleman.

Scott

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Oh .. Hi Ron.

What happenned? Now that I've adjusted, the pumpkin-logo-beast has vanished. You didn't take it down on account a my above post did ya? I was just teasing about the coffee thing ... I promise not to sue.

Scott

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Phew Scott! Thanks for that last post! I thought I was going nuts not being able to find the dreaded HTF Pumpkin Icon.
Maybe it has run off on som goblin-like activities trying to put the scare in those people who live down the block and like to watch movies which have been formatted to fit their screen! :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Top of the home page? Mine's not there. I'm looking at the house/CD logo. Must be a cookies thing.
EDIT: Yup. Returned to the home page, did a quick "refresh" and voila, I ran screaming into the other room! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I you are not seeing the HTF Pumpkin then you need to refresh the page and clear your browser's cache.

Turkey-Knapp will be in November.

I couldn't agree more with what has been said about our friend Mr. Knapp. He is a class act all the way.

--Parker

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
It does look bigger and scarier than in the past
Mwuahahah. That's what it wants you to think! HTF Pumpkin messes with your mind. Remember that... He'll be forcing you to spend far too much money on upcoming DVD releases. ;)
Dan

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
*shudders at the evil pumpkin* Did the forum ever use a Christmas logo. I mention that eariler, but the Grinch stole anyone replies. *gets chased away by Turkey Knap*

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Ken:
You will just have to wait until Christmas to open that present. :)
The answer is: yes. We have one for Christmas and New Years too.
Parker

Users who are viewing this thread