1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Time for my quartely rant "Where's the rest of my JOHNSON!" (Son of the Beach)

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Rick P, May 28, 2004.

1. Rick P

Rick P Supporting Actor

allright, this is starting to cheese me off.

First the make a nice set (even tho the show was "Apparently" filmed 16:9 [check the outtakes]) even if it was 4:3.

We get the second half of the series up for pre-order.. then it disappears..

WHERE'S MY JOHNSON? I need something to insert in the slot.. of my DVD player...

ARRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

2. NolanJ

NolanJ Second Unit

I really want the second part of this series also.

3. Marcee

Marcee Agent

[​IMG] Did Volume One sell well? As if that should matter to those of us who bought Volume One and expected to get the rest!

This was an absurdly silly show that was good for a laugh or two (or three) and even though it was obviously full of eye candy for the guys (Chip's tooooo muscular for me), I enjoyed the show and I want to own ALL of it.

Please, finish what you start.

4. Bryan Toth

Bryan Toth Stunt Coordinator

I'm sure Son Of The Beach wasn't the biggest seller of the year for TV on DVD, but come on, it would have to sell more than some of the stuff coming out these days (even 10.5 is getting a DVD release in late August!) To be honest, I never even saw Son Of THe Beach when it aired on FX and only bought the DVDs after someone told me how funny it was .... after getting them, I'm completely hooked and want to see the rest!!!

Bryan