What's new

Time for a trim (1 Viewer)

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I used to go to a barbershop where there was one real old barber, and two hot milfs. They knew it, too. They wore outfits that definitly brought the men in. Then, they ended each haircut with a scalp message, with one of those massagers that go on the back of your hand.

"Ok, were done. You can get up now".
"No, could you leave the cape on for a minute, while I think about baseball"

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Here in Nanaimo, we used to have the "lingerie barber' shop. This was about 15 years ago and us underaged guys thought it would be the coolest thing ever.
I guess nobody else did though because it was out of business within a couple of years.

That said, I just got my hair cut yesterday and the new girl at my barbershop is wickedly cute so I'm happy to go back. :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
This reminds me of the girls that used to sell hot dogs (on the street) in bikinis.

I'm not sure if I'd want to go to this place...Hmmm? With all those cutting scissors and razors, the last thing I'd want is to be sportting a woody. :D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Someone got busted las week in NYC for selling (renting?) herself inside her hotdog van.

Buy a hotdog, get laid (optional). Weird eh?

--
H

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Click the link at the top for the video. I've seen been barbers in lingerie at the Mall of America.

James St

Supporting Actor
I take it the shop is located out at Jax Beach? Somewhere along 3rd St? Unless they're really hot (lady in the story isn't worth the drive out) I'll stick to my $10 cut.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter
Actually, it is off 3rd st. at the beach. I used to go to Big Jim's they are talking about in the clip up until about 5 years ago. A true Barber Shop where you can get a haircut and talk politics all for 8 bucks....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks