What's new

Tilt on ESPN (1 Viewer)

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor
Hi all,

I missed last weeks episode of Tilt on ESPN HD.

I see that they have Tilt on 4 times tonight on ESPN HD. I assume the 9:00pm showing is the 2nd episode but I can't find any information as to whether any of the other showing tonight are episode #1.

Any one know?

Andy

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Not sure, I know ESPN Radio kept hyping the premiere for tonight. I watched the first 10 minutes or so last week (in glorious HD), but got bored. I changed it, telling my wife I was bored, and she says "It's a show about guys playing cards, how interesting can it be?" She had a point I guess, but it's bound to be more interesting than the endless poker "reality" shows out there.

Doug

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If you can wait, ESPN will be airing the first 3 episodes back-to-back on Feb. 3rd.

Does anyone know the number of episodes that were filmed for Tilt?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the finale aired tonight, and it was a little too neat and tidy.

I think I'd only tune in for season 2 if Amelia Cooke (Dee) was brought back.

Mike_J_Potter

Second Unit

Agreed, they had all the story lines resolved so what reason would any of the main characters need to come back. I could've written it better to allow a second season easily, all you would've had to change the outcome of the tournament. Then at the end when the Matdador gets arrested, have him double cross all of his business partners by ratting them out. A whole second season could easily be based on the that.

DustinT

Agent
Tilt could very Easily be ongoing success with the right touches. i've enjoyed it very much thus far, i'd love to see more.

:thumbsdown:

I disagree, i enjoy watching both. :emoji_thumbsup: ;)

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
I was a little upset to see everything end so perfectly ~ made it easy for them to pull a PlayMakers.

Hopefully it comes back for season two, b/c I loved this show

News of a DVD release soon maybe?

mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks